Thursday, December 14, 2006

I leave for Switzerland TOMORROW!!!




Packing and packing. Notice the sleeveless shirt that i am wearing...i suppose there's no way i could wear THAT in Switzerland, not with all the snow, 0'C, ice, etc. hihi OH SUckuh, i cant wait!!!!! Joey bought me a super cool jacket for Christmas cause apparently a hooded sweatshirt isnt warm enough. I have a layover in Amsterdam and then on to Zurich. Then i take the train from Zurich to Basel and Marco will pick me up at the train station in Basel!!!!!! I've also packed my Italian phrase book and i've downloaded some Learn german podcasts for on the plane. I'm soooooooo excited to be going back to EUROPE and especially to go see MARCO!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could go to Switzerland!

Anonymous said...

have a great time... we will be here when you get back!!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS......Enjoy the snow... Maybe another WHITE CHRISTMAS. love ya,love ya love ya.