Friday, January 26, 2007

Sometimes I think I don't do enough of things- like telling my parents thank you or that i remember every bike ride and every color we've painted my room.
Then other times I feel like I do too much, like always changing my mind, changing my major or school and even my name once.
Also, I used to be sad cause I realized, i can never go back. You can never have those times back and the future is so unknown. But now I see, this is where I am and I'm happy. I still fight with Joey (except now its about nutrition and TiVo instead of Legos or the piano.) I still change my mind everyday and i have a new day everyday.
To steal the words of C.S. Lewis, I still believe in Fairy Tales. I have no reason to wish childhood back...I have kept its pleasures and added some grown up ones.
A few days ago I was worried about losing the people I love. If I leave here , I lose a little; if I stay here I lose a little more. But I know now, that a friend is for life, at least the real ones, the ones who are in your heart. They are like family, always there. I suppose I listen to too many people instead of my own head, and try to do what they say, but this is what I say....I worried about telling Marco 'i love you' too much, but its what I feel and i feel that even if I tell him too much...its still not enough. The same with my family. There is too much death and sadness in the world and there are only 24 hours in a day. You can never tell someone 'you love them' too much and you can never know whats coming. "is this a good decision or a bad decision, am i doing the right thing, is this the best" etc. I think we never know, you just have to keep going cuase no matter you have love.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Groovy blog. Cool to see you and Joey clowning around. Wite me sometimes. Craig. brashercr@hotmail.com

makkeboome said...

love you baby

Anonymous said...

You made me cry...
Love you my tomato...
Friends forever...
Kisses and besos!

Charla said...

i love you.
see you tomorrow.
and, i love you.