Wednesday, September 06, 2006

What if the Hokey Pokey IS what its all about?

Today was my third day of class for September and so far so some what okay. I like my professor alot. She is super friendly and always has a snack with her in class because she is pregnant. My conversation class is kinda boring. Its mostly Russians. Right now the majority of the international students are russians and Germans. I guess they come here to get away from the cold. Anyway, i think Russian people are the calmest, and most monotoned people I have ever met ever. EVER. Anyway....I also have started dancing. I have African dance on Tuesday nights and Contemorary/Modern on Thursday nights. Also, I will soon start Salsa. The African dance class is so so cool. There are alot of hippie kinda people in there and folks with wierd piercings. SO COOL. My two roomates are taking it with me and we are the only NOT spainards. But all the other girls are really friendly. It feels so good to be in an atmosphere I really know. Its a studio with mirrors and a dance bar and everyone has on dance clothes and i know what to do. I think I felt more "at home" in the dance classroom than i have anywhere else in Spain. Well, also, tonight is Joeys last night. We have gone EVERYWHERE and seen so many things, even things I had never seen before. It has been so fun for him to have been here. I hope I dont cry tomorrow when he leaves. Oh, Joey bought 3 pairs of shoes already. HAHAHA TOnight we are gonna have Paella...pie a uh...whatever, a typical spanish meal for Joey's going away. awwwww. I think that is about everything. no, no wait, i also saw the coolest most awesome and amazing thing ever today that would be the BEST christmas gift for Marco. Even better than the skate board I got him last year. ohhhhhhh SUCKUH SUCKUH!!!!

No comments: