Monday, January 26, 2009

Painting

My life is beginning to resemble a beautiful painting. Each brush stroke is a moment, a walk in the evening, a day in the city, a kiss, a fight. Individually they are all just strokes of one color or another, but together they are my life, and its slowly becoming a masterpiece.
Stroke after stroke of the brush just makes my life more complex and more wonderful. And there are days like today, just an average boring day that I step back and look at the big picture and think "that's really something, something special and amazing. The artist bringing all these colors together is really making something beautiful." I am thankful for all the colors of adventure and vibrancy brushed all through my life, but also for the shadows and splotches, because it all blends and fades into this one beautiful painting.

No comments: